The Hunger Games -vs- Battle Royale
There’s been plenty of talk ’round the interwebs lately about whether or not Hunger Games author Susan Collins ripped off Koushin Takami’s Battle Royale. It’s an interesting question, to be sure, but here’s a funner one: Which of the ‘games’ is actually deadlier?
Taking a page from one of my favorite guilty pleasure TV shows, I’ve conducted a highly scientific head-to-head analysis to find out which game is sicker, deadlier, and all-around-more-effed-up. The graphic looks best in in full size, but I fit it here as well. Enjoy!
*Analysis was conducted by comparing the movie versions, not the novels.
**For the record, I give Collins the benefit of the doubt. I think both films are great, stand on their own, and make great companion pieces.
***This is the first in what will hopefully be a steady diet of LourFoko graphics. Comments appreciated :)
- senorcontreras likes this
- ellispost likes this
- sammypongo reblogged this from lourfoko
- micomouse reblogged this from lourfoko and added:
- hotel-isiah reblogged this from lourfoko
- serenityofthedarkside reblogged this from lourfoko
- glo-unit likes this
- venus-in-the-sky likes this
- gloomycabello reblogged this from lourfoko
- amy-may-yam likes this
- therandomneon reblogged this from lourfoko
- jolteoners reblogged this from madame-massacre
- jolteoners likes this
- celestialchildzero reblogged this from lourfoko and added:
- celestialchild likes this
- themysterioushat reblogged this from lourfoko
- treatsandsuch reblogged this from madame-massacre
- madame-massacre reblogged this from lourfoko and added:
- lourfoko posted this